Emergency Room & Trauma Services at Avista Hospital
With "door-to-doc" times that are 85% faster than the national average, Avista's Emergency Department and Trauma Center in Louisville shortens your wait and lessens your worries. And now you can see current ER wait times right here and you can also find a Louisville Emergency Department and Trauma Center using the iTriage app for smartphones!
Avista Adventist Hospital Emergency Department and Trauma Center is located at 100 Health Park Drive in Louisville
Why choose Avista Hospital's Emergency Department and Trauma Center?
In an emergency, Avista offers excellent emergency and trauma care for your entire family and serves the Louiseville, Lafayette, Broomfield, Erie, Boulder, Arvada and Superior areas.
- Faster treatment times: By scheduling ample levels of staffing and creating time-saving measures that expedite your care and ensure your comfort, you're able to see the physician quickly.
- Satisfied customers: In independent surveys, people who use Avista's Emergency Department and Trauma Center give us some of the highest ratings possible—and top marks in things that really matter in an emergency: efficiency, kindness and pain control.
- Board certified emergency physicians: Our emergency medical team includes only physicians who are board certified in emergency medicine—the highest level of training available.
- Level III trauma center designation. Avista's Emergency Department and Trauma Center includes two trauma suites and is fully equipped to provide comprehensive emergency medical services—such as emergency resuscitation, surgery and intensive care—to seriously injured patients. We are part of the Centura Health Trauma System, Colorado's largest and most comprehensive network of trauma care and emergency services, including Flight for Life.
- Some of the best emergency nurses in the state: All of our emergency nurses have advanced medical certification in adult, pediatric and trauma care, and bring with them a wealth of experience in the field.
- Pediatric expertise: We see thousands of children each year—in kid-friendly treatment rooms with remote-control TVs, playful artwork and rocking chairs for parents. Our physicians' emergency medicine training includes a rigorous section in pediatric medicine, and every one of our nurses is certified in Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
- All insurances accepted. Avista's Emergency Department and Trauma Center accepts all type of medical coverage—including that offered through Kaiser Permanente.