Documents you should bring
- Your health insurance card(s). If you are covered by more than one insurance policy, please bring a card for each policy.
- Picture identification, such as a driver's license or state ID card.
- A credit card or a check for any co-payment that is required by your insurance.
- A list of your medications, dosage amounts, and the frequency with which you take them..
- A copy of your Advance Directives. Advance Directives may include a Living Will, Five Wishes, Donor Directions for Anatomical Gift, and a Medical Durable Power of Attorney.
- Prior test results, x-rays or medical records if your physician has requested them.
- Worker's compensation information including billing address and claim number.