Our Birth Services, Your Way
At Avista’s New Life Birth Center, you can be assured that you and your baby are in the best of hands. We offer:
- A spacious, private birthing suite where you can stay for labor, deliver and recovery. Each birthing suite offers a private bath and sleeper sofa for your birth coach.
- A well-baby nursery and the area’s largest Neonatal Intensive Care Unit—staffed around the clock with neonatal nurse practitioners. Neonatologists and other specialists are also available if necessary.
- Some of the most dedicated and knowledgeable doctors and nurses in Colorado.
- Two dedicated OB surgical suites—available immediately if a C-section is necessary.
- Room service.
- 24-hour in-house anesthesia coverage.
- OB physician in-house around the clock—for fast access.
- Breastfeeding support services.
- Gift certificate for massage.
- Help acquiring birth certificate and social security number.
- Special adoption support program.
At Avista, you’ll shape your birth experience by telling us what kinds of things are important to you. You’ll decide:
- The level of pain management, or whether you'd prefer a completely natural childbirth.
- Who will be present with you at the birth.
- Important family, cultural or spiritual traditions that you wish to honor.
- Visiting hours for siblings, family and friends.
- If you want your spouse or birth partner to stay overnight.
Our birth center team will work with you to create a birth experience uniquely suited to you. So when you're ready to deliver, we are too.