Avista Adventist Hospital - Louisville, CO
Avista Adventist Hospital in Louisville, Colo., is a full service, 114-bed acute-care hospital with a medical staff of more than 600 physicians. It consistently ranks among America's top hospitals for patient, physician and employee satisfaction, and has been named one of the nation's top performers on key quality measures by The Joint Commission—one of only five Colorado hospitals to receive this distinction.
Besides providing first-rate critical care services such as emergency and intensive care, Avista is home to the New Life Center—the area’s largest Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and most innovative birth center.
The hospital also:
- Is a recognized leader in joint and spine care
- Has 32,000-squarefeet of surgery suites equipped with some of the world’s most advanced technology
- Has emergency department “door-to-doc” times that are 85% faster than the national average—meaning patients wait less
- As a Level III trauma center we are part if Centura Health Trauma System, Colorado's largest and most comprehensive network of trauma care and emergency services
- Has the most advanced cardiac cath lab in Boulder County, where blockages that can lead to heart attack and stroke are diagnosed and treated—and heart attacks can be stopped in their tracks, while they’re occurring
Avista is known for its compassionate, whole-person approach to health care, and for its focus on helping patients, families and community members live healthy and fulfilling lives. The hospital operates a network of clinics throughout neighborhoods in Boulder and Broomfield counties, including Avista Family Medicine, Avista Internal Medicine, Boulder Holistic Medical Center, Dimensions Pain Management, Flatirons Heart and Vascular and Northwest Gastroenterology Specialists.
Avista Adventist Hospital
100 Health Park Drive
Louisville, CO 80027
Avista is connected to Centura Health, Colorado’s largest health care network, and its integrated statewide network of 14 hospitals, seven senior living communities, medical clinics, affiliated partner hospitals, Flight For Life® Colorado, and home care and hospice services. The hospital is part of a tradition of mission-driven care that spans more than 100 years through the work of its sponsor, Adventist Health System.